- Proper techniques and posture in piano playing.
- Basic music rudiments and musical terms.
- Ability in reading music in grand score and lead sheets.
- Left-hand accompaniment patterns in various musical styles.
- Exercises for finger training and hands coordination.
- Study of chords formation.
- Wide repertoire of popular melodies, Latin styles, contemporary and classical music.
We offer music courses structured to the syllabus of Trinity College London, Trinity Rock & Pop, ABRSM and Rock School as well as catering to students who just want to pick up an instrument without going for examinations. No previous experience is necessary. Our students learn to play in an enjoyable environment.